TCU Football Parking
Announcement! Due to other planned events, no parking or shuttle at St. Stephen for the games on Sept. 23 or Sept. 30.
St. Stephen Presbyterian Church is a convenient location to park for TCU football games. We are located only one mile from Amon G. Carter Stadium (2700 McPherson Ave.). Also, our lot is “Get In and Out Easy” via Forest Park, McCart and University Drive.
Here are some things to know:
• Lot opens three hours before the game start time
• 155 spaces available
• $20 per space
• TCU bus picks up at Lubbock Avenue at West Robert St. about every 15 minutes 2 hours before game and 1 hour after game.
• You can easily walk to the stadium by going south on Lubbock turning on west on Cantey (jogging a corner) to Amon Carter Stadium.
Reserving a space in advance:
• Parking spaces can be reserved in advance for $35 per spot. Please email Beth.Fultz@ststephenpresbyterian.com to reserve a space.
• Return on Sundays as the parking is free.